måndag 21 oktober 2019

Internet..what a thing, and camping...in my own livingroom!

I´m so glad that the Swedish government official Ines Uusman who (or was it the journalist who wanted a smashing headline?), back in the 90´s in an interview branded internet as a temporary phenomenon that would soon disappear, was wrong. 

Otherwise I´m not sure this bicycleride across america would ever have come to my mind.....at least, my guess is that the thought of it would´ve been a lot less likely to appear.

I mean, without the internet we wouldn´t have stumbled across Ryan Van Duzer´s DuzerTV with the awesome videos who really made and impression and had this crazy idea take shape.
You can also say what you want about Facebook, Instagram and Twitter but I´ve hooked up with several experienced cyclists on those "channels" that is helping out with useful tips and tricks.

So, what else has happened since my last post....well, one thing I did last week was to put up the tent, in my own livingroom. It was really easy both to set up and then disassemble.
As I had it standing there I thought, why not sleep in it tonight...so I spent the night camping....in my own livingroom. 
Now it´s almost time to go to sleep...in bed this time though :-)




 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar