onsdag 23 oktober 2019

New design and links to interesting peoole

Some changes done last night in the tired haze after a 12 hour working day, two bike rides and a 3 km walk.
Changed the theme to a proper one for this kind of adventure.
I also added links to some very inspiring people whose blogs are well worth a visit.
Got any blogs/vlogs/sites you think I should add? Tell me!

A challenge me and my colleague took on right after our vacation ended was to start commuting to work by bicycle. Our aim was to keep riding until another colleague started working after her parental leave ended, on what I thought was October 31st....apparently it was Oct. 1st😁
But I’m still riding. Today was day 52/59. Next friday the challenge ends but it’s possible I’ll keep riding....
Good to build some character for the US adventure I guess.

Btw, here’s a photo of me and my girlfriend and companion on the bicycle ride across America.
She rode 5 km last night.
One second I was so tempted to say ”Add 999 rides like that and then you’re across the US.”
I kept my mouth shut though!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar